Updated: 2020-02-26 • Hi, friend. This page explains what what you need to know about how this website works.
I really want this site to work for you: Even if you’re on an old phone; Even if you’re standing outside an airport waiting for the bus; Even if the library wi-fi is slow as hell. To that end, I’ve chosen my ingredients. Let me know how you like the recipe: [email protected].
You’ll find that this website has 1 cookie, Cloudflare’s
__cfduid cookie. If you’re curious about what it does, start with this.
- I don’t collect user data.
- I don’t use affiliate links.
I delete ephemeral correspondence immediately. However, you should also know that:
- US regulations do require that I retain some business-related correspondence for several years.
- Because I’m human, I do take notes for myself. I keep my digital notes encrypted – for the same reason. 🤐
- Built on Github Pages.
- Served over Cloudflare’s CDN.
- Email correspondence via Zoho Mail.