Updated: • Partial list of favorite and most-used tools.
Organization and time mgmt
- @apstylebook; also a hard copy from 2009
- Speedy Stitcher sewing awl
- Plaintext; using Markor on Android and TextEdit on macOS
- Pleco Chinese reference
- Weather, because I work and play outside:
Note: Spotlight on macOS indexes IPTC description, keywords and headline fields in JPG files, so search is wicked fast. This is so underrated, you guys!
- Always looking for better work gloves
- Bullnose pliers
- Dish soap to wash off the poison ivy
- Loksak bags keeps dust, rain and sweat away from my phone and other electronics
Whenever I travel, go to the museum or read a bit of archaeology, it is always the stuff people use that raises my eyebrow and makes me smile. Only fair to ante up, eh?
HT Belle Cooper for inspiring the idea for this page.